Today I decided to go up again with a friend of mine, Adam. He had gone up in December but had to turn around at 8,000 feet due to the snow/ice. He wanted to conquer it once and for all so i opted to do a back to back.
Yes, i did skyline two days in a row...WOW...do i feel this one. I finally was able to meet Cynthia as well, whom i must thank. She doesn't know it but she actually encouraged me as she introduced herself as we passed each other on the trail, thank you Cynthia. We did it in 6:35 (including stops again).
I wasn't sure i would be able to do it but i sure as hell wasn't coming down the mountain, it is just too rough on the body.
I can't say i will be doing the back to back anytime soon but it brings me pleasure knowing i can. Just a personal conquer i thought i would share.
ps....i am going to bed, exhausted!
