Critters haven't had a problem with the brush in North Fork....and I'm happy it was less traveled!
can NOT see wanting IT to burn it so I can walk around easy!
...and blog about it!
1400...really taking off in the little/big morongo canyons around 3 sisters...I mean wow!

this is looking at the 3 sisters ridge, morongo canyons are south/north (left/right)

Fire going down North Fork and Up Bighorn now.

Bighorn up in smoke....somewhat

1400 Video

14:50 6/24/2015...can see active fire now spreading north & north east out of morongo canyon towards Onyx Summit

1700 6/24/2015
Winds picked up to gusting from S & SW 30 and over since noon (and building) and this station only around 6-7kft.
everytime I look in that direction today, was shocked.
http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mesowest/getobext.php?wfo=sgx&sid=BCNC1&num=48&raw=0and fire has gone quite a bit further north & east, looks like its approaching Onyx
was surprised to see active flames now a week later between 3 Sisters & Pipes & Onyx Summit.
the numbers must have gone to over 20,000 ac, and containment less than 38%?
Asked for 2 large tankers and have requested a type 3 ST.
Sounds like it is making some movement on the highway 38 side.
Per South Ops Type 1 Team being activitated - California IMT 5 (Minton)

Video
