My latest contribution to the Oboz Footwear blog...

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

My latest contribution to the Oboz Footwear blog...

Postby 63ChevyII » Thu May 28, 2015 9:53 am

My latest contribution to the Oboz blog (I am a brand ambassador).

http://obozfootwear.com/trail-tales/tru ... eans-to-me
Image
63ChevyII
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:36 am

Re: My latest contribution to the Oboz Footwear blog...

Postby Hikin_Jim » Thu May 28, 2015 1:43 pm

I decided I would descend with our sick friend so that Chad and Greg could summit. After giving my friends some last minute tips, going over the trail map and explaining what was ahead, I turned around as my two friends continued to climb.

Surprisingly, I was not disappointed. I was overcome with a feeling of satisfaction that comes when you do the right thing.
Well done.

HJ
Backpacking stove reviews and information:  Adventures In Stoving
Personal hiking blog: Hikin' Jim's Blog
User avatar
Hikin_Jim
 
Posts: 4958
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: My latest contribution to the Oboz Footwear blog...

Postby 63ChevyII » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:40 am

Hikin_Jim wrote:Well done.

HJ


Thanks HJ!

Sitting at my desk, it's pretty easy to say "I'd definitely turn around," but it's a bit tougher to do it (for me anyway) when I'm out there.
Image
63ChevyII
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:36 am


Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest