Charlton Peak 1/31/15

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

Charlton Peak 1/31/15

Postby 63ChevyII » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:13 pm

An epic hike with some new friends. Full trip report and 50+ photos can be seen here:
Charlton Peak Snowshoe

Some highlights:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
63ChevyII
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Charlton Peak 1/31/15

Postby Sally » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:07 pm

Looks like you had one of those really special days on the mountain, Chevy! Sometimes you've just got to battle the elements to get to the good stuff. Your photos are great...I get the feeling that you have more than "point-and-shoot" skills with your camera. I'm just a point-and-shooter, but sometimes I get lucky.
User avatar
Sally
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Temecula

Re: Charlton Peak 1/31/15

Postby 63ChevyII » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:09 pm

Sally wrote: Your photos are great...I get the feeling that you have more than "point-and-shoot" skills with your camera. I'm just a point-and-shooter, but sometimes I get lucky.


Thanks! I have a fine arts background, but never really learned to use my camera 'properly,' maybe one of these days I'll find the time to do some reading or take a class :lol:
Image
63ChevyII
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:36 am


Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests