Where's Good for Breakfast? (Mentone/Forest Falls)

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

Where's Good for Breakfast? (Mentone/Forest Falls)

Postby Hikin_Jim » Tue May 20, 2014 5:42 pm

So, what's a good place for breakfast in either Mentone or Forest Falls? Usually, I opt for an early start, but this time I'm going with friends and we have a more leisurely first day planned, so we're meeting for breakfast.

I've heard good things about Arthur's. Any opinions there?

And there's always Cafe Mexicano in Forest Falls.

Any other options? I like The Oaks, but we're not going up there this trip (starting from Vivian Creek).

Inquiring minds want to know.

HJ
Backpacking stove reviews and information:  Adventures In Stoving
Personal hiking blog: Hikin' Jim's Blog
User avatar
Hikin_Jim
 
Posts: 4958
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Postby Ellen » Thu May 22, 2014 10:43 am

Howdy HJ :)

I've never had breakfast in Mentone or Forest Falls, just at the Oaks. I don't know if the Mill Creek Cattle Company in Mentone serves breakfast.

Hope some other folks suggest good breakfast spots.

Miles of smiles,
Ellen
Ellen
 
Posts: 2578
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:38 am
Location: Riverside, CA

Postby Hikin_Jim » Thu May 22, 2014 4:51 pm

A couple of people have suggested Arthur's in Mentone.

HJ
Backpacking stove reviews and information:  Adventures In Stoving
Personal hiking blog: Hikin' Jim's Blog
User avatar
Hikin_Jim
 
Posts: 4958
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA


Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests