Bears in the wilderness...or the front yard

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

Bears in the wilderness...or the front yard

Postby zippetydude » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:34 pm

I caught this little rascal raiding our trash can a couple of weeks ago.

Image

When I went out he got scared and climbed up a tree. The last pic he's looking down at me from his perch in the tree.

I have a video that I'll try to add later.

z
User avatar
zippetydude
 
Posts: 2751
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 5:40 am

Postby Hikin_Jim » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Hey, what a cute little guy. Hope he doesn't make a habit out of raiding trash cans. :(

Looking forward to the video (as is Joycie). :)

HJ
Backpacking stove reviews and information:  Adventures In Stoving
Personal hiking blog: Hikin' Jim's Blog
User avatar
Hikin_Jim
 
Posts: 4958
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA


Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests