Havasu Falls, Mooney Falls, Beaver Falls, Colorado River...

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

Havasu Falls, Mooney Falls, Beaver Falls, Colorado River...

Postby mjordon » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:24 am

If anyone is interested in doing this trip, I'll be going in the fall again also.

Check it out here:

http://www.havasupaitribe.com/

Image

Image

Image[/url]
Last edited by mjordon on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SAR Member
Difficulties are just things to overcome, after all.
-Earnest Shackleton
User avatar
mjordon
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:53 pm
Location: Palm Springs

Postby bluerail » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:58 am

Beautiful Matt, wish I could go. that really does sound like a great oppurtunity to get in on.

those photos are amazing..
User avatar
bluerail
 
Posts: 2108
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:30 am
Location: La Quinta

Re: Havasu Falls, Mooney Falls, Beaver Falls, Colorado River

Postby HH8 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:41 pm

mjordon wrote:If anyone is interested in doing this trip, I'll be going in the fall again also.


I have not been back since the last big flood. When were your fabulous pix taken?
HH8
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:30 am
Location: San Diego

Havusu Falls

Postby KristiHiker » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Hi yes I went last October and had a great time- stayed in the lodge though = would love to do again this Fall
KristiHiker
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:26 pm
Location: Phoeniz AZ


Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests