Bear Creek Spire in winter + Kurt in Ecuador

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

Bear Creek Spire in winter + Kurt in Ecuador

Postby Cy Kaicener » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:06 am

Ben H has a great write up for us with pictures

http://pullharder.org/2012/01/30/bear-c ... of-winter/

Kurt Wedberg in Ecuador - Great Pictures 8)
http://sierramountaineering.com/blog/

Colorful Kazakhs of the Altai Video
http://english.cntv.cn/program/travelog ... 6863.shtml

Another GREAT Link -- Updates three times daily
http://theadventureblog.blogspot.com/

The John Muir Trail in 7 days - 224 miles

http://theadventureblog.blogspot.com/20 ... -with.html --
. Please visit my website at www.hiking4health.com for more information especially the Links.
http://cys-hiking-adventures.blogspot.com
User avatar
Cy Kaicener
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 3:50 am
Location: Rialto, California, USA

Postby tinaballina » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:08 am

Nice Cy.....btw, how have you been?
User avatar
tinaballina
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:21 am
Location: Riverside

Bear Creek Spire in winter + Kurt in Equador

Postby Cy Kaicener » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:22 am

tinaballina wrote:Nice Cy.....btw, how have you been?


I have been very well thanks Tina, and where have you been hiking and scrambling? I hike every day in the local mountains, but miss Skyline which I doubt if my back will allow me to do any more. My blog also keeps me busy.
. Please visit my website at www.hiking4health.com for more information especially the Links.
http://cys-hiking-adventures.blogspot.com
User avatar
Cy Kaicener
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 3:50 am
Location: Rialto, California, USA

Postby tinaballina » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:15 pm

I just got back from doing Shorty's (badwater) to Telescope peak this past saturday in death valley. it was a good 11,300 ft of gain. I have been trying to keep myself busy and changing it up weekend to weekend.
Miss ya cy-:)
User avatar
tinaballina
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:21 am
Location: Riverside

Bear Creek Spire in winter + Kurt in Equador

Postby Cy Kaicener » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:44 am

Wow thats cool 8) - I cant wait to hear the details. I miss seeing you too as you fly by. Here is a trip reports taken recently
http://gosomewhereglorious.blogspot.com ... -well.html
. Please visit my website at www.hiking4health.com for more information especially the Links.
http://cys-hiking-adventures.blogspot.com
User avatar
Cy Kaicener
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 3:50 am
Location: Rialto, California, USA


Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests