We arrived at the trailhead around 0700. It was quite cold. The first part of the trail was well packed, and the guys with microspikes found them helpful.ohiker wrote:Looks like a few people were sporting Kahtoola Microspikes. Did they fare pretty well given the conditions? Or did they also have snowshoes?
Ellen wrote:
A "glacial erratic?" Sounds like a description of my hiking pace
Oh, come now, Ellen, don't you know that fishing in snow is inefishient? Scale the heights if you will, but if it's fish you want, it's best to spend a few fins at the market. I mean I'd love to hook you up, but things just aren't jumping. So don't wait with baited breath, go over to the proper roe in the market (I've always been able to find it by the way it smelt). It's no fluke; you'll always sea food there.Ellen wrote:Always love your trip reports and picturesDid you get any "fishing" in at Dry Lake?
Return to Outdoors-Related Topics
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests