Moon, Venus, and tramway

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

Moon, Venus, and tramway

Postby Florian » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 pm

Unrelated to hiking but wanted to share this image of the moon and Venus over Mt. San Jacinto taken Monday evening .. http://flic.kr/p/8aHH9w

-Florian
User avatar
Florian
 
Posts: 1441
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:49 pm
Location: Palm Springs

Postby Blooty » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:57 pm

I liked your photos, Florian. One of these days, google Carl Oscar Borg and ask me why.
User avatar
Blooty
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:03 pm

Postby Vnthali » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:10 pm

I like the first picture the best. Thank-you.
Vnthali
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:41 am
Location: San Diego County

Postby Andy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:27 pm

Awesome shot Florian. I lack a lot of knowledge in Astronomy and love seeing things like this that I've probably viewed many times and never knew it.
Andy
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: Temecula


Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest