Newcomb Pass 2-21-09

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

Newcomb Pass 2-21-09

Postby FIGHT ON » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:24 pm

User avatar
FIGHT ON
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:23 pm
Location: Trousdale Parkway

Postby KathyW » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Fighton - It was a pleasure meeting you along the trail today. That was my first hike starting at Chantry Flat. It was crowded up there, but it's a beautiful area.

Kathy
KathyW
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:17 pm

Postby FIGHT ON » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:08 pm

KathyW wrote:Fighton - It was a pleasure meeting you along the trail today. That was my first hike starting at Chantry Flat. It was crowded up there, but it's a beautiful area.

Kathy

Yep! Likewise! That was really fun! :D
If you start earlier you will not run into hardly anyone. I've never seen so many cars. They were even cars parked below that single lane section where the stop signs are. Crazy!
User avatar
FIGHT ON
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:23 pm
Location: Trousdale Parkway

Postby EnFuego » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Fight-On, Did you by chance ask that girl carrying the alrge plastic box on her back what was inside?
If you're not living on the edge,
you're taking up too much room!
User avatar
EnFuego
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:27 am
Location: Seal Beach, Ca

Postby FIGHT ON » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:32 pm

EnFuego wrote:Fight-On, Did you by chance ask that girl carrying the alrge plastic box on her back what was inside?

No! I just thought it was a box. kinda strange looking, Then she told me it was a bbq! :lol: So I HAD to take a few pics! Sorry folks I just have to! I HAVE TO. I CAN'T HELP IT!
That pack she has on looks like one of those travel suitcase things with the extension handle thing a ma bob. man o man got to carry a camera I tell ya!
User avatar
FIGHT ON
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:23 pm
Location: Trousdale Parkway


Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests