02-07-09 Camaraderie on Old Greyback (a narrative)

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

Postby FIGHT ON » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:04 pm

now hold on there everybody. Z, AllanK, Cy and to ALL my fans out there in the internet world FIGHT ON has a HUGE announcement to make. I misread the tr. I overlooked the Wed and believed it was a last minute thought where the trip destination was planned last minute Friday night. (you can't get a permit to camp overnight friday night, friday night, the ranger station is closed) And thought Cys comment was in support. see Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:04 am :( .
I believed this was a continuation of that.
kinda hard to read with all this duct tape so close to my eyes!
User avatar
FIGHT ON
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:23 pm
Location: Trousdale Parkway

Postby AlanK » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:34 pm

FIGHT ON wrote:kinda hard to read with all this duct tape so close to my eyes!

I heard that Perry is considering offering a Braille version of this Message Board. No amount of duct tape will stop the eager reader then! :)
User avatar
AlanK
 
Posts: 855
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 7:31 am
Location: Glendale, CA

Postby FIGHT ON » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:24 pm

AlanK wrote:
FIGHT ON wrote:kinda hard to read with all this duct tape so close to my eyes!

I heard that Perry is considering offering a Braille version of this Message Board. No amount of duct tape will stop the eager reader then! :)

Perry tries very hard to be fair, I know, I am still here! Not surprised he would consider it but it will have to be the version that accommodates the arrested. (i'm also hand cuffed)
User avatar
FIGHT ON
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:23 pm
Location: Trousdale Parkway

Previous

Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests