Web Hosting is Covered!

Web site updates, comments, ideas for this message board.

Web Hosting is Covered!

Postby Perry » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Thanks so much to everybody! I just checked my email today and learned that Florian organized something and got enough donations that more than cover my web hosting costs.

Sorry about the irritating ad. :) I didn't know what to do earlier this summer. I'm now getting odd jobs to pull through this summer in the desert.

Thanks for all the positive energy on this board. I hope to participate more when I'm not spending my limited library Internet access on work-related tasks.
Counting the days until October...
Perry
Site Admin

Postby Ellen » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:38 am

Howdy Grandmaster P :)

Glad we could help out a bit and thanks again to St. Florian for organizing the MtSanJacintoinfo web hosting fund 8)

Miles of smiles,
Ellen
Ellen

positive energy

Postby guest » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:32 am

Hi Perry,
I see good things already on their way for you, you have many talents & abilities that are being put to good use, providing you with a healthy income!

Let me know when you can about some of your gear I want to buy, ok!

ss

web hosting under control?

Postby Snowhiker » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Thanks again for this board Perry. Even though I moved to AZ I still read this board weekly.

Are the web hosting costs are still under control? It's been over a year since this thread was active and I just wanted to make sure all was good. And with a baby coming, I (all of us really) don't want you to have to worry about the financial costs associated with this wonderful message board.

Again much thanks.
Snowhiker

Postby Perry » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:19 am

Thanks for the kind words and concern. I bet you have found the Arizona hiking message board.

Yeah, I paid the hosting in August, and last year's contributions covered more than 2 years of costs. I worked more this summer than last summer, and things are looking good as far as future work...

The only thing on my mind is trying to find a home for a pit bull that I found on the street a few years ago. It appears that a lot of apartments ban specific breeds, and we need to move closer to Palm Springs. Ironically, our cat is more likely to attack the baby, so we also need to find a home for her. I'll post some videos and photos at some point...
Counting the days until October...
Perry
Site Admin

Return to Announcements & Feedback