Mountains in movies
We've all seen it. In some pop culture film in the middle of a drama/chase scene, they randomly bust out a clip of the Sierra, Joshua Tree NP, or even the north face of San Jacinto, wanting us to believe its somewhere in Sibera or Mars. If you got a interesting mountain movie scene, post it here!
Ill start off with my favorite. At the very end of this scene in The Matrix, Neo gets into a fight in a building in Los Angeles and opens the door a few minutes later to find himself on a floating castle over the Minarets. Impressive! I wonder what regulations Madera County has for building floating castles over the Sierra.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4puUo4OYViE
I labeled most of the peaks I can recognize. I know all the minarets have names, but I cant pinpoint them at the moment.

Ill start off with my favorite. At the very end of this scene in The Matrix, Neo gets into a fight in a building in Los Angeles and opens the door a few minutes later to find himself on a floating castle over the Minarets. Impressive! I wonder what regulations Madera County has for building floating castles over the Sierra.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4puUo4OYViE
I labeled most of the peaks I can recognize. I know all the minarets have names, but I cant pinpoint them at the moment.



