Page 1 of 1

slot canyon in Indain cove JTree

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:47 pm
by drndr
https://www.facebook.com/tim.tousseau/videos/853719864710024/?pnref=story

This is the slot canyon i believe that leads into Rattlesnake canyon. Most water I've ever seen there!!

Re: slot canyon in Indain cove JTree

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:42 pm
by neverwashasbeen
Looks like enough water to wash out a bridge.

Re: slot canyon in Indain cove JTree

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:11 am
by zippetydude
Wow Dan! Thanks for the post! I wonder what the slots looked like over at Mecca? After our trip I went back and found several more...I wonder if it strips most of the sand out of them and leaves bare rock on the floor...maybe if the weather is clear I'll take a drive out there soon and see. Cool post, thanks again.

z

Re: slot canyon in Indain cove JTree

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:11 pm
by drndr
Howdy Zip.

I would not want to be in the grottos during a storm that would dump that much water. But it would be fun to be up top looking down.

D