Page 1 of 1

My latest contribution to the Oboz Footwear blog...

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:53 am
by 63ChevyII
My latest contribution to the Oboz blog (I am a brand ambassador).

http://obozfootwear.com/trail-tales/tru ... eans-to-me

Re: My latest contribution to the Oboz Footwear blog...

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:43 pm
by Hikin_Jim
I decided I would descend with our sick friend so that Chad and Greg could summit. After giving my friends some last minute tips, going over the trail map and explaining what was ahead, I turned around as my two friends continued to climb.

Surprisingly, I was not disappointed. I was overcome with a feeling of satisfaction that comes when you do the right thing.
Well done.

HJ

Re: My latest contribution to the Oboz Footwear blog...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:40 am
by 63ChevyII
Hikin_Jim wrote:Well done.

HJ


Thanks HJ!

Sitting at my desk, it's pretty easy to say "I'd definitely turn around," but it's a bit tougher to do it (for me anyway) when I'm out there.