Page 1 of 1

The Narrows – Zion National Park, May 11 2015

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:13 pm
by 63ChevyII
The Narrows – Zion National Park, May 11 2015

Full gallery (50+ photos) and trip report are posted here:
http://www.hikinggeek.com/2015/05/18/th ... y-11-2015/

Here are some highlights:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: The Narrows – Zion National Park, May 11 2015

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:15 pm
by Hikin_Jim
Really beautiful.

HJ

Re: The Narrows – Zion National Park, May 11 2015

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:17 am
by Screerider
Very nice report. Amazing pictures.
Having used the Geigerrig setup with the Sawer filter, I find the restrictiveness of the filter over use limits the flow. I ended up blowing a seam out of my hydration bag trying to pump it up. A minor concern if you pay attention. Geigerrig does have a good warranty and replaced the bag eith no hassle. In fact they replaced my entire pack at a different point for different reasons.
Thanks for posting. I've been contemplating getting up into that area. I think I might. This does help.

Re: The Narrows – Zion National Park, May 11 2015

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:46 pm
by 63ChevyII
Thanks for the input Scree. I will keep that in mind!