Page 1 of 1

Hiking with Kids: Fatherly Musings in Zion National Park

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:35 pm
by 63ChevyII
A bit different than my 'normal' trip report, but hopefully you enjoy it nonetheless:

Hiking with Kids: Fatherly Musings in Zion National Park, April 24 2015: http://www.hikinggeek.com/2015/04/27/hi ... l-24-2015/

The usual photo gallery, thoughts on gear as well as a short trip report will be posted later this week.

Re: Hiking with Kids: Fatherly Musings in Zion National Park

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:33 pm
by zippetydude
I can tell your family is going to share many adventures together! I liked the pics, especially the third one. "I'm on the bridge" is actually only roughly true, since the excited little fella is airborne in the shot you took! Those are such great moments, I hope you get a million of 'em.

z

Re: Hiking with Kids: Fatherly Musings in Zion National Park

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:57 am
by 63ChevyII
Thanks Z! Yup he was dancing/jumping like crazy! He really liked that bridge!

Re: Hiking with Kids: Fatherly Musings in Zion National Park

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:41 am
by 63ChevyII
I finally got photos (~60) and trip report posted:
http://www.hikinggeek.com/2015/04/27/hi ... rip_report