Page 1 of 1

Charlton Peak 1/31/15

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:13 pm
by 63ChevyII
An epic hike with some new friends. Full trip report and 50+ photos can be seen here:
Charlton Peak Snowshoe

Some highlights:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Charlton Peak 1/31/15

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:07 pm
by Sally
Looks like you had one of those really special days on the mountain, Chevy! Sometimes you've just got to battle the elements to get to the good stuff. Your photos are great...I get the feeling that you have more than "point-and-shoot" skills with your camera. I'm just a point-and-shooter, but sometimes I get lucky.

Re: Charlton Peak 1/31/15

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:09 pm
by 63ChevyII
Sally wrote: Your photos are great...I get the feeling that you have more than "point-and-shoot" skills with your camera. I'm just a point-and-shooter, but sometimes I get lucky.


Thanks! I have a fine arts background, but never really learned to use my camera 'properly,' maybe one of these days I'll find the time to do some reading or take a class :lol: