Page 1 of 1

Blue Mountain – My Son’s 1st ‘Hike,’ Dec 20 2014

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:42 pm
by 63ChevyII
I think I have a little hiker on my hands :D
Image

Image

Blue Mountain – My Son’s 1st ‘Hike,’ Dec 20 2014

Re: Blue Mountain – My Son’s 1st ‘Hike,’ Dec 20 2014

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:56 pm
by tekewin
You can already see the summit fever in his face on that second to last picture. Nice!

Re: Blue Mountain – My Son’s 1st ‘Hike,’ Dec 20 2014

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:06 pm
by zippetydude
Nice shots and Great Job dad! Start 'em young. That backpack reminds me of one I used with my daughter (who is now 21) when I first took her out hiking. She was about your son's size but seemed to love the experience. On one of our hikes, for the first time in her young life, she broke out in a song. Still brings back warm memories. Glad you two got to enjoy the experience together.

z

Re: Blue Mountain – My Son’s 1st ‘Hike,’ Dec 20 2014

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:48 am
by Sally
Aw, SO CUTE! In a couple of those pics he looks like he is towing YOU up the mountain. Great experience!

Re: Blue Mountain – My Son’s 1st ‘Hike,’ Dec 20 2014

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:41 pm
by 63ChevyII
Thanks everyone. I was one proud dad when he kept saying ‘I wanna do it.’
The hill has multiple use trails as well as a road to the top. I can usually only 'trick' my friends into taking the steep route once. Now that my 2 yr old has done it, maybe they'll be more inclined to take the steep route to the top. :lol: