Register Ridge, Dec 18 2014

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

Register Ridge, Dec 18 2014

Postby 63ChevyII » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:52 pm

I went for a hike before work the other day. I only had 5 hours, so I did not summit Harwood or Baldy, but it was a fun day.

Some highlights:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

The rest of the photos and a trip report can be found here:
http://www.hikinggeek.com/2014/12/22/re ... r-18-2014/
Image
63ChevyII
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Register Ridge, Dec 18 2014

Postby Sally » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:53 am

Wow! Fantastic photos and write-up, Chevy! What a great way to start out the day... I'll have to try to get in a hike before work some time. That Martin sure gets around, he caught up with us on our way back down from Baldy on the same day and hiked with us back to the trailhead.
User avatar
Sally
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Temecula


Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests