Aspens - SBNF

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

Aspens - SBNF

Postby KathyW » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:33 pm

A few photos of the Aspens along Fish Creek in the SBNF taken earlier today: http://kathywing.smugmug.com/Wildflower ... BNF-10414/

I try to get up there every year in the beginning of October to do some leaf peeping - it is such a pretty spot.
KathyW
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:17 pm

Re: Aspens - SBNF

Postby Sally » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Beautiful! Thank you, Kathy for the proof that Fall is here (Who would have thunk?!) I got a chuckle out of the pic of the sign and was trying to think of something to post on it now that it is free. Is the sign free to post on, or is it free to park at that site?
Kathy, I was wondering what you would post on the sign, if you were so inclined.
User avatar
Sally
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Temecula


Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests