Page 1 of 1

Hiking Poles lost

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:54 pm
by GoPlayer
Hi All,
It's a long shot, but after the recent successful wedding ring story (congrats) worth a try:

On 7/26 I hiked San Bernardino Peak from Angleus Oaks with my wife. Upon return from the hike my wife leaned her poles on a tree close to the car while we changed. Our parking position was the last spot on the left (seen as you drive into the parking area) before the parking lot turns into a road which then is gated.

We only noticed the loss now since we wanted to use the poles for a hike over the weekend. The Bernardino Peak hike is the last time we remember seeing the poles. If anyone found the poles please let me know or if you come through that parking lot maybe you can have a quick look. The poles are by Leki. They are older and sturdier than what I see in the stores these days.

Of course I'll buy the finder some beers/dinner.

Thanks.