Page 1 of 1

Lowly Pass Holders

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:17 pm
by recordalley
Why does the tram make pass holders wait for the next car & let tourists cut in front of us? I really don't think the tourists care & they won't be back anyways so what's the point? One time they went to 10 minute schedule but today spent 50 minutes at the bottom station after getting there at 9:40.

Re: Lowly Pass Holders

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:21 am
by HH8
recordalley wrote:Why does the tram make pass holders wait for the next car & let tourists cut in front of us? I really don't think the tourists care & they won't be back anyways so what's the point? One time they went to 10 minute schedule but today spent 50 minutes at the bottom station after getting there at 9:40.

I bet it has to do with them trying to count a maximum # for each trip.
Tickets printed on arrival can specify a delayed time.

That said, it should just be first come, first served.
Did you agree to be shunted aside whenever it is busy at the time you purchased the pass?
I think they should be sent back to Kindergarten to learn how waiting in line works.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:16 pm
by halhiker
It used to be they saved 6 spots per car for pass holders. Not sure what current policy is.