Page 1 of 1

Where's Good for Breakfast? (Mentone/Forest Falls)

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:42 pm
by Hikin_Jim
So, what's a good place for breakfast in either Mentone or Forest Falls? Usually, I opt for an early start, but this time I'm going with friends and we have a more leisurely first day planned, so we're meeting for breakfast.

I've heard good things about Arthur's. Any opinions there?

And there's always Cafe Mexicano in Forest Falls.

Any other options? I like The Oaks, but we're not going up there this trip (starting from Vivian Creek).

Inquiring minds want to know.

HJ

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:43 am
by Ellen
Howdy HJ :)

I've never had breakfast in Mentone or Forest Falls, just at the Oaks. I don't know if the Mill Creek Cattle Company in Mentone serves breakfast.

Hope some other folks suggest good breakfast spots.

Miles of smiles,
Ellen

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:51 pm
by Hikin_Jim
A couple of people have suggested Arthur's in Mentone.

HJ