SoCal West Point Grad dies in Colo hking fall
With all the cautious posts about Skyline dangers typical for this time of year, sometimes we overlook the ever-present slip-and-fall risks.
Tomorrow will be the funeral for a fine young man, a good man, whose life has been cut short by just such a hiking accident.
Condolences, thoughts and prayers for family and friends.
I haven't seen any notices or obit in the OC Register; I'm posting here for the hiking community.
Bless you, Bao; you will be missed...
1LT Bao Huy D. Vo
http://www.west-point.org/users/usma2012/69103/
http://www.fox21news.com/neighborhood/s ... id=1036498
http://www.fox21news.com/news/story.aspx?id=1037591
Services will be at Holy Spirit Catholic Church; Good Shepherd Cemetery/Dilday Bros. (the only detail link I have is a pdf schedule)
stay safe out there
regards,
arocknoid
Tomorrow will be the funeral for a fine young man, a good man, whose life has been cut short by just such a hiking accident.
Condolences, thoughts and prayers for family and friends.
I haven't seen any notices or obit in the OC Register; I'm posting here for the hiking community.
Bless you, Bao; you will be missed...
1LT Bao Huy D. Vo
http://www.west-point.org/users/usma2012/69103/
http://www.fox21news.com/neighborhood/s ... id=1036498
http://www.fox21news.com/news/story.aspx?id=1037591
Services will be at Holy Spirit Catholic Church; Good Shepherd Cemetery/Dilday Bros. (the only detail link I have is a pdf schedule)
stay safe out there
regards,
arocknoid