Howdy All
Due to working on taxes, I haven't watched all of Sister Sally's Good canyon videos until today. Fabulous job Sally
Everyone please note that the bloody blonde didn't stand up once while Sally was making the movie on top of Baldy

Not only that, she was stuffing her face
I particularly love the video where I'm almost on all fours making my way up the slippery pine needle slope as we're exiting Good canyon

This is more due to fatigue than the difficulty of that section.
Having watched Sally's videos, I'm now primed to revisit Good canyon

I want to nail down a less time consuming entrance and also see if we can save some time and effort going up the canyon.
I also want to scope out Hikin" Jim's ridge. This is the ridge to the east of Forsee creek TH (north side of San Gorgonio). We're heading up tomorrow to spike/snowshoe our usual route from Forsee TH up to Anderson. If we have time when we're done, I'd like to figure out the easiest way to get on Hikin' Jim's ridge.
Miles of smiles,
Ellen