Page 1 of 1

peaks out of George Creek (trip report)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:21 pm
by eric1234
This was a very fun and eventful climb of Mt. Carl Heller, Barnard East, Mt. Barnard, and Trojan Peak out of George Creek. Mt. Carl Heller's East Ridge is a true Sierra classic!
http://peaksforfreaks.blogspot.com/2013 ... rnard.html

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:57 pm
by lilbitmo
Great shots, great TR and very informative. Very detailed maps and BETA,
if I decide to do those peaks I'm going to refer back to this trip report, thanks for that Eric1234.

Thanks for sharing this. :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:41 pm
by Hikin_Jim
Really nice write up. Very well done with a lot of really good photos.

I found myself becoming a little alarmed at what was going on with people splitting up and plans changing on the fly. Hope you guys have some good safety procedures worked out.

HJ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:07 pm
by Wild
beautiful

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:30 pm
by towbradley
Great pic's, great storyline in detail. Couldnt put my tablet down untill i finished. (including a bathroom run) great stuff. Thanks:-) :wink: