San G got SNOW!!!!

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

Postby HikeUp » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:02 pm

AlanK wrote:I posted this earlier today but it disappeared. Either that or I am going nuts. Or both.

Just wanted to let you know I saw that you had posted it earlier too. So this is clearly not a reason for you being nuts...if in fact you are nuts. :)
HikeUp

Postby AlanK » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:34 am

HikeUp -- That's great news. Now I can concentrate on battling the other creeping signs of nuttiness. :lol:
AlanK

Postby Perry » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:06 am

Wasn't me... :?
Perry
Site Admin

Postby Ellen » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:08 am

Howdy Alan :D

Thanks for the awesome pictures and hike report 8)

Other signs of creeping nuttiness -- hmm.... bagging all of San G's 9 peaks in one day, talking about foot-pounds of work to climb Skyline to the tram... Need I go on :lol:

I got caught in a hail, thunder, and lightening storm on my way down from San G at about Mineshaft saddle several years ago. I found the trail by walking where the hail was accumulating (your pictures reminded me of that trip).

Also nice to see a picture of you on top of San G in the daylight so that perhaps I can recognize you as you fly by me on a trail.

Miles of smiles,
Ellen
Ellen

Postby AlanK » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:24 am

Ellen wrote:Other signs of creeping nuttiness -- hmm.... bagging all of San G's 9 peaks in one day, talking about foot-pounds of work to climb Skyline to the tram... Need I go on :lol:

Those are some of the signs of greatest concern. #1 on my list is "Following a teenager around."
AlanK

Previous

Return to Outdoors-Related Topics