Page 1 of 2

Tina Fiori now on Denali

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:01 am
by Cy Kaicener

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:25 am
by Hikin_Jim
Wow! Go, Tina!

HJ

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:31 pm
by zippetydude
Great post Cy! I hope Tina will post some pics and a TR when she's back. BTW did you see the other article about the 80 year old summiting Everest? I just hope I can afford to travel to Everest when I'm 80.

z

Tina Fiori now on Denali

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:05 am
by Cy Kaicener
Stan - The first place she will post will be on Facebook. I will forward the url to our forum as I dont know how to download pictures on this website. Better still I can download some pictures to my blog and post that.

http://aaidispatches.blogspot.com/2013/ ... ch-13.html

Tina now at 17,200 ft
MC Reinhardt
Tina Fiori at C-4! Denali Team 2 climbed the ridge today in perfect weather. Rest day tomorrow. And weather looks good for summit bid. So amazing! I like what guide Andrew said about the ridge. What I imagine...
American Alpine Institute - Dispatches: Denali Team 2 2013 - Dispatch 13
aaidispatches.blogspot.com
Denali/Mt. McKinley ExpeditionsAlaska Range ExpeditionsSt. Elias Range ExpeditionsBolivia ExpeditionsPeru ExpeditionsChina ExpeditionsBugaboo Provincial Park ExpeditionsPacific Northwest Climbing ProgramsSierra Nevada Climbing Programs

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:15 pm
by cynthia23
OMG Cy, this is so cool. Thank you for filling us in on Tina's new 'hike'!! She is one very determined woman! She's gonna make it for sure.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:57 am
by bluerail

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:59 am
by Sally
Yay Tina! Now that she knows the way maybe she can take Ellen and me up there (ha ha.)

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:33 am
by James
AWESOME!! ROCK ON TINA!

Tina Fiori now on Denali

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:12 pm
by Cy Kaicener
Todays dispatches (on the way down)

http://aaidispatches.blogspot.com/2013/ ... ch-17.html

Tina Fiori now on Denali

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:11 am
by Cy Kaicener
For those of you on Facebook and our message board/forum, I put in a request for a trip report and pictures when she gets to a computer

https://www.facebook.com/tinaballina?viewer_id=0

Copied and pasted from Facebook
Cyril Kaicener We are proud of you Tina - Congratulations. The folks on the mtsanjacinto.info forum are dying for a trip report and pictures as are we all.

11 minutes ago ยท Like