ESBIT: Simmering and Ultralight Baking
For those of you who were able to attend the Hikin' Fools Potluck
last summer up at the top of the tram, you may recall that I baked muffins on site. Well, I've finally gotten around to documenting the process.
I've been testing an ESBIT stove, the Epicurean Ti, that not only can be used for boiling water but also for low, steady heat applications like simmering and ultralight baking.
I've found the Epicurean Ti to be a really easy to use ESBIT stove that simmers well without any trouble.
If you're interested in having a few flame options other than just "high" or you find the idea of ultralight baking intriguing, check out the Epicurean Ti ESBIT stove.
HJ
I've been testing an ESBIT stove, the Epicurean Ti, that not only can be used for boiling water but also for low, steady heat applications like simmering and ultralight baking.
I've found the Epicurean Ti to be a really easy to use ESBIT stove that simmers well without any trouble.
If you're interested in having a few flame options other than just "high" or you find the idea of ultralight baking intriguing, check out the Epicurean Ti ESBIT stove.
HJ