Page 1 of 1

Just Sharing

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:29 pm
by Bivouac
I believe Matt Carpenter and Killian Jornet will be dueling the Barr Trail on Pikes Peak this August...Although Killian (24) is way younger and will surely beat the 12 time 48 year old Carpenter, nevertheless Matts 2:01 and change 13.1 mile run to the 14K summit will be hard to beat. I want to be on had to watch this one.

Check out Skyrunner below....


http://blog.ultimatedirection.com/skyru ... -the-call/

Re: Just Sharing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:55 am
by HH8
Bivouac wrote:Check out Skyrunner below....



Now that's what I call scenery! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tV3zrE3Zk0

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:41 am
by Bivouac
Thanks HH8

Just Sharing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:02 pm
by Cy Kaicener
Awesome video. I am posting it on fasebook

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:52 pm
by bluerail
Very cool...thanks for sharing Sid.

Just Sharing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:16 am
by Cy Kaicener
Here is a running video from the Utah Skyline. There is also a Skyline in Washington

http://vimeo.com/44053360