Big Iron 8007 ft - April 5
Register
Get Directions
Printable View
Add to Personal Calendar
Additional Activities
Close I: Iron Mountain #1 (8007') Date: Thursday, April 5, 2012
Time: 12:00 AM (Time Tentative)
Presented by: Angeles Chp Hundred Peaks
Leader: •David Comerzan - 909-482-0173 comerzan@verizon.net
•Mars Bonfire - 661-609-8218 mdembonfire@gmail.com
Level: Strenuous (I)
Location: Forest Service Road 3N08, Angeles National Forest, Mt Baldy, CA 91759, USA
I: Iron Mountain #1 (8007'): A very strenuous walk on dirt road, trail, and rough trail for 14 miles roundtrip with 7200' of gain to a peak above Azusa. Slow pace. Bring food, water, 10 essentials. Contact leaders for status and details. Leaders: DAVE COMERZAN, MARS BONFIRE
http://angeles.sierraclub.org/hps/outings.asp
http://cys-hiking-adventures.blogspot.c ... -club.html
Get Directions
Printable View
Add to Personal Calendar
Additional Activities
Close I: Iron Mountain #1 (8007') Date: Thursday, April 5, 2012
Time: 12:00 AM (Time Tentative)
Presented by: Angeles Chp Hundred Peaks
Leader: •David Comerzan - 909-482-0173 comerzan@verizon.net
•Mars Bonfire - 661-609-8218 mdembonfire@gmail.com
Level: Strenuous (I)
Location: Forest Service Road 3N08, Angeles National Forest, Mt Baldy, CA 91759, USA
I: Iron Mountain #1 (8007'): A very strenuous walk on dirt road, trail, and rough trail for 14 miles roundtrip with 7200' of gain to a peak above Azusa. Slow pace. Bring food, water, 10 essentials. Contact leaders for status and details. Leaders: DAVE COMERZAN, MARS BONFIRE
http://angeles.sierraclub.org/hps/outings.asp
http://cys-hiking-adventures.blogspot.c ... -club.html