Page 1 of 1

Tahquitz creek from top to bottom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:50 pm
by Kanyoneer
So I am an experienced Canyoneer with an interest in exploring the possibility of canyoning tahquitz, Andreas and Murray canyon. I have not put boots in any of these drainages and would like to see if anyone here has any beta. I realize getting permission to cross Indian land is an issue. And I did read one account in this forum where a solo hiker made it like half way down then hiked out. I've got a couple friends interested in exploring too, one of which is a search and rescue volunteer and a seasoned Canyoneer. I'd just appreciate any info anyone has on one or all three of these canyons. Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:26 am
by TacoDelRio
It's a bit of a delicate issue because of land ownership.

FWIW I'm not trying to come off like I'm talking out my ass. I've researched the hell out of all three of those canyons in a lotta detail so I feel ya.

Best to keep it on the down low.

Feel free to email me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:49 am
by bluerail
there are definitely things better left off this board....off the internet.

I sent a pm with a good source for info.