Page 1 of 1

Havasu Falls, Mooney Falls, Beaver Falls, Colorado River...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:24 am
by mjordon
If anyone is interested in doing this trip, I'll be going in the fall again also.

Check it out here:

http://www.havasupaitribe.com/

Image

Image

Image[/url]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:58 am
by bluerail
Beautiful Matt, wish I could go. that really does sound like a great oppurtunity to get in on.

those photos are amazing..

Re: Havasu Falls, Mooney Falls, Beaver Falls, Colorado River

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:41 pm
by HH8
mjordon wrote:If anyone is interested in doing this trip, I'll be going in the fall again also.


I have not been back since the last big flood. When were your fabulous pix taken?

Havusu Falls

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:30 pm
by KristiHiker
Hi yes I went last October and had a great time- stayed in the lodge though = would love to do again this Fall