Page 1 of 1

Today's Snow Creek Ride

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:59 pm
by HikerBlatt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:22 pm
by bluerail
HB wrote "Cool clear morning with barely a breeze, went out to Snow Creek Rd. I was at the turn around point of a very nice ride at the top of the village when a car approached and stopped with the driver indicating she wanted to talk to me. When I stopped, she pointed a camera at my face and took my photo, then proceeded to tell me I couldn't ride there and that if I did she would call the police. I told her that for the location the sheriff would be more appropriate and that I would wait there with her for them to come if she wanted. I told her I didn't think they would think I was a high priority. We didn't like each other's attitude and she finished up by telling me "You are an old man who never grew up." I like to think that maybe she is right about that."

........there is something in the water up that road. what the HELL is wrong with people ?


<<<< may you stay forever young >>>>

snow creek loco locals

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:40 am
by munmile
every village has it's idiot. you found ours!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:04 pm
by HikerBlatt
Thanks for the support. "I'll be back!" The residents of Snow Creek are lucky to live in about the most beautiful location in our basin. I'm glad to make the occasional respectful pass through.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:51 pm
by TacoDelRio
That is terrible. :-( If I had my photo taken like that, I'd lose it. Do they have the right to do that?

I'm sorry such a stupid thing happened to you. We'll have it fixed someday... Cheers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:23 pm
by Florian
I want to ride through Snow Creek now. HikerBlatt, want to ride together some time?

-Florian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:22 pm
by Perry
This would be fun to watch on YouTube... Can you guys take a video camera and interview this lady?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:39 pm
by tomcat_rc
Why not take a photo of the mad photographer. After all - it is a free country. People are less inclined to act badly when they know they are being photographed.