Page 1 of 1

Bear Creek Spire in winter + Kurt in Ecuador

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:06 am
by Cy Kaicener
Ben H has a great write up for us with pictures

http://pullharder.org/2012/01/30/bear-c ... of-winter/

Kurt Wedberg in Ecuador - Great Pictures 8)
http://sierramountaineering.com/blog/

Colorful Kazakhs of the Altai Video
http://english.cntv.cn/program/travelog ... 6863.shtml

Another GREAT Link -- Updates three times daily
http://theadventureblog.blogspot.com/

The John Muir Trail in 7 days - 224 miles

http://theadventureblog.blogspot.com/20 ... -with.html --

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:08 am
by tinaballina
Nice Cy.....btw, how have you been?

Bear Creek Spire in winter + Kurt in Equador

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:22 am
by Cy Kaicener
tinaballina wrote:Nice Cy.....btw, how have you been?


I have been very well thanks Tina, and where have you been hiking and scrambling? I hike every day in the local mountains, but miss Skyline which I doubt if my back will allow me to do any more. My blog also keeps me busy.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:15 pm
by tinaballina
I just got back from doing Shorty's (badwater) to Telescope peak this past saturday in death valley. it was a good 11,300 ft of gain. I have been trying to keep myself busy and changing it up weekend to weekend.
Miss ya cy-:)

Bear Creek Spire in winter + Kurt in Equador

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:44 am
by Cy Kaicener
Wow thats cool 8) - I cant wait to hear the details. I miss seeing you too as you fly by. Here is a trip reports taken recently
http://gosomewhereglorious.blogspot.com ... -well.html