Page 1 of 2

Lost Ice Axe - S Fork Meadows area

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:36 am
by bluerail
Lost a Black Diamond ice axe in the south fork meadows area ( or somewhere around there) of San G., leash with a green metolius biner.

If you run across it, could you please help me get it home to it's owner.

Thanks, Steve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:44 pm
by bluerail
the axe was found and taken to the ranger station...we had left a phone # on the only car left in the lot...they found it and gave the rangers the #.

thank you very much if youre reading the board...

I love hikers.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:23 pm
by 93ludegirl
Sweet! thats so cool u got it back! :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:47 pm
by bluerail
hikers are such good people ( well, most of them)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:08 pm
by TacoDelRio
I woulda just kept the damn thing.

Oh, wait, it wasn't your Grivel. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:22 pm
by 93ludegirl
TacoDelRio wrote:I woulda just kept the damn thing.

Oh, wait, it wasn't your Grivel. :lol:


Shit, if it wasnt his, then holding it for ransom woulda been the smart thing in this economy. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:23 pm
by TacoDelRio
I owe him a down jacket anyway. Could be a trade.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:37 am
by zippetydude
bluerail wrote:the axe was found and taken to the ranger station...we had left a phone # on the only car left in the lot...they found it and gave the rangers the #.

thank you very much if youre reading the board...

I love hikers.



After we talked on Sunday, I had faith that someone would turn it in. Somehow, the wilderness seems to bring out the best in people. Or maybe the best people are out in the wilderness. Either way, I'm glad to hear it. Just make sure you lose items on a trail where Taco won't be coming down afterwards.

z

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:05 am
by TacoDelRio
:twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:02 am
by bluerail
...like I said zip, most people :wink:

but it actually wasn't you that I was referring to Ryan. I think we all know that. You like to think you woulda kept it.

btw..nice new hillbilly avatar