Page 1 of 1

Hiking in & around the Grand Canyon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:24 am
by recordalley

Hiking in and around the Grand Canyon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:58 am
by neverwashasbeen
Some great scenery, thanks for sharing! More places I want to go to.

Hiking in and around the Grand Canyon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:59 am
by Cy Kaicener
Thanks for sharing your trip report and fantastic pictures. 8)
Here is a website with great photography you might enjoy
http://desertsirena.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:54 pm
by recordalley
Here is a website with great photography you might enjoy


Great link...I really want to go to the superstitions but it is hard for me to drive to such populated areas as phoenix/Tuscon + winter trips are rare for me. Check out this guys pics. I get a lot of trip ideas from him.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21059999@N08/

Hiking in and around the Grand Canyon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:31 am
by Cy Kaicener
Thanks for the great link from Rick Goldwasser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:52 am
by recordalley
Rick Goldwasser


Now that guy can take some pictures! I know or have been to most of his places if you ever want directions.

Hiking in and around the Grand Canyon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:09 am
by Cy Kaicener
Exploring mountain websites is a hobby of mine. I just posted Rick's link on a thread of mine at
http://www.summitpost.org/phpBB3/person ... -1530.html

Hiking in and around the Grand Canyon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:58 am
by Cy Kaicener
This blog has some great mountaineering videos and slides
http://blog.firstascent.com