Page 1 of 1

Granite Mountain Anza Borrego TR

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:12 am
by harryquach
Got to experience snow in Anza Borrego

http://socalpeaks.com/2011/02/granite-mountain/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:50 am
by Sally
Beautiful, Harry. Glad you got to play in the snow this weekend!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:03 am
by cab
Nice TR and great pictures! I hiked up Granite Mountain on Sunday afternoon (after climbing Whale Peak in the morning) and saw your tracks in the snow. We must have just missed each other. Thanks for breaking trail!

I lost my trekking poles on the way down so if anyone is heading up, please keep an eye out for them. Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:41 am
by harryquach
cab wrote:Nice TR and great pictures! I hiked up Granite Mountain on Sunday afternoon (after climbing Whale Peak in the morning) and saw your tracks in the snow. We must have just missed each other. Thanks for breaking trail!

I lost my trekking poles on the way down so if anyone is heading up, please keep an eye out for them. Thanks in advance.


I know our route down the mountain on Sunday was interesting. It was difficult finding the easiest way through the snow covering everything.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:55 pm
by Florian
I was surprised you spent the night up there in the snowstorm! Not something i'd want to do myself. :(

-Florian