Page 1 of 1

No snow, but a beautiful day on San B

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:10 pm
by zippetydude
I was hoping to find fresh snow after the storm, so I made my way up through the clouds.

Image

I got up above the cloud layer and could see Baldy in the distance.

Image

Sadly, no snow, even at maximum zoom, on the peak.

Image

All in all, a beautiful morning. I guess the snow will be along soon enough. I liked the way the first couple of pics came out, so I thought I'd share them.

z

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:40 pm
by Florian
Stan, that first image with the light through the trees is magical.

°Florian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:07 am
by bluerail
nice buddy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:11 am
by harryquach
Beautiful pics! Was this yesterday (10/5)?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:27 am
by zippetydude
Yes. I didn't have time to go far, had to get into work. Just up to the flat, but the cloud layer was fun and mysterious.

z