San Gorgonio via Vivian Creek Trail

Posted:
Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:31 am
by Sally
Took a trip up San Gorgonio with eight friends. Pics here, report later.
http://picasaweb.google.com/sallymorley ... directlink

Posted:
Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:37 am
by tinaballina
Great pics sally, it was so nice to finally meet you and your daughter as well.

Posted:
Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 pm
by Hikin_Jim
Good lookin' pics, Sally. Not sure why you'd be hanging out with all those hooligans in the photos, though.
HJ

Posted:
Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:51 pm
by Sally
Thank you, Tina and Jim.
Tina, it was an honor to get to meet you and hike with you. My daughter Celeste would have been right up front with you speedsters if not for her old mom. I beat my usual time up Vivian Creek by about 3 hours trying to keep up with you guys!
Jim, those hooligans are pretty crazy, especially since they let me tag along.
Well, I was going to write a TR but since Ellen beat me to it (see "Team Loco Lobo" thread) and I'm still pretty tuckered out, I'll spare you all. Ellen did leave out some details, though, like when we broke into singing TV classic theme songs at the summit. Thin air can really mess with your brain cells!
I did want to say that I had a fun time and it was great meeting more of my hiking family.