Page 1 of 1

Mt. Whitney Hiking Groups

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:44 pm
by esu
Does anyone know a group I could hike to the top of mt. Whitney via mountaineers route in spring that costs below $1000?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:25 pm
by Tiger40c
Try Sierra Mountain Center in Bishop. I think they do Whitney via Mountaineer. I had a good experience on a recent 2-day trip to Mt. Langley.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:21 pm
by lilbitmo
Tiger40c wrote:Try Sierra Mountain Center in Bishop. I think they do Whitney via Mountaineer. I had a good experience on a recent 2-day trip to Mt. Langley.

http://www.sierramountaineering.com/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:31 pm
by asabat
For more Whitney info go to http://www.whitneyportalstore.com and click on Message Board.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:31 pm
by MikeJ
Here is another group that offers guided climbs.

http://www.alpineskills.com/whitney_mountaineers.html

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:23 am
by tinaballina
i highly recommend:
http://www.swsmtns.com/
ask for JB.