Page 1 of 1

Vivian Creek 9-18-09

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:45 pm
by AlanK
I have been having trouble getting away on weekends, but it is still possible to play hooky, so I did a hike up the Vivian Creek Trail today. It was a near-perfect day out there.

Pix

Re: Vivian Creek 9-18-09

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:03 pm
by Hikin_Jim
AlanK wrote:I have been having trouble getting away on weekends, but it is still possible to play hooky, so I did a hike up the Vivian Creek Trail today. It was a near-perfect day out there.

Pix
Great photos, Alan.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:37 pm
by Zé
love the "first mexican to make it" log, lol

what sort of hip pack is that? good for trailrunning?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:08 pm
by AlanK
Zé wrote:love the "first mexican to make it" log, lol

what sort of hip pack is that? good for trailrunning?

One of the better entries I've seen lately.

It's a Mountainsmith pack. It's a bit roomy for running but it works pretty well. I guess I'd pass on the 2 1 liter bottles on the outside, though. :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:05 pm
by Pup
great pics, Alan. I guess they finally shooed that bear off (or worse)... :?