Page 1 of 1

I come in Peace

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:46 am
by FIGHT ON
Polar Bear: I come in Peace

Norbert Rosing ' s striking images of a wild polar bear coming upon
tethered sled dogs in the

wilds of Canada ' s Hudson Bay.

Image
Image
The
photographer was sure that he was going to see the end of his dogs when the
polar bear wandered in.

Image
Image
Image
Image
The Polar Bear
returned every night that week to play with the dogs.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:00 am
by bluerail
You have got to be kidding.....that is way too cool FO, thanks for sharing that. unbelievable.

I come in peace

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:14 am
by Cy Kaicener
That was cool :)
Here is another bear video - not so peaceful
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2806911/b ... ld_cougar/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:13 pm
by FIGHT ON
zip thinks somebody shot the bear in the last shot. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:09 pm
by zippetydude
From the San G board:

Post by FIGHT ON: I come in peace.

Post by Deerhunter: "Looks like they had a heck of a fight going on until they shot the beer and killed it. "

Post by me: "Forget the bear..what did they go and shoot a beer for? Now that makes me mad!"

I've got my priorities straight.

z

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 pm
by bluerail
I can't believe FO took his helmet off... no more mystery, lookin damn good for 54.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:56 am
by FIGHT ON
bluerail wrote:I can't believe FO took his helmet off... no more mystery, lookin damn good for 54.
dudes guns are almost as big as his legs! :shock: watch out!