Page 1 of 1

Vivian Creek Trail 4-2-09

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:55 am
by NewbieZach
Hi,
I am new to this forum, and new to hiking. But, I absolutely love it. Thank you for having such an informative site, Its great.

So, April 4th, I plan on heading up Vivian Creek trail to Halfway camp. I was wondering if anybody else was planning on hiking that day. We are a young group, 21, 22, 28, and are "training" for our trip to the summit, April 7-9. .
If anyone is interested in joining us for either trip, or if you just might be out on the trail either day, let me know.

Tommorow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:45 am
by NewbieZach
Thursday, April 2, not the 4th, our little group will be heading up Vivian creek trail to halfway camp if any one wants to tag along. Sorry about the mix up on days.

If interested, please PM or respond to this post.