Page 1 of 1

East Fork to Baldora / Widco Mine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 pm
by Zé

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:58 pm
by FIGHT ON
Just two questions, that's not a wig is it? :shock: and was friendowl with you guys? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:11 pm
by Zé
don't be jealous cuz I got nice hair!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:30 pm
by FIGHT ON
Zé wrote:don't be jealous cuz I got nice hair!
you keep using that rake for a comb and you won't have ANY left!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:39 am
by Zé
Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:53 am
by FIGHT ON
Zé wrote:Image
!

bahaha!
Look! Even she thinks it's a wig!
I gotta tell ya, when I first saw that image on your tr it was sideways, I actually thought it was a woman! LOL I tell no lie!
Hey wait a minute, WAIT A MINUTE!! :shock: where were you on 2-14-09 anyways??? :shock: