Page 1 of 1

Newcomb Pass 2-21-09

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:24 pm
by FIGHT ON

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:53 pm
by KathyW
Fighton - It was a pleasure meeting you along the trail today. That was my first hike starting at Chantry Flat. It was crowded up there, but it's a beautiful area.

Kathy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:08 pm
by FIGHT ON
KathyW wrote:Fighton - It was a pleasure meeting you along the trail today. That was my first hike starting at Chantry Flat. It was crowded up there, but it's a beautiful area.

Kathy

Yep! Likewise! That was really fun! :D
If you start earlier you will not run into hardly anyone. I've never seen so many cars. They were even cars parked below that single lane section where the stop signs are. Crazy!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:41 pm
by EnFuego
Fight-On, Did you by chance ask that girl carrying the alrge plastic box on her back what was inside?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:32 pm
by FIGHT ON
EnFuego wrote:Fight-On, Did you by chance ask that girl carrying the alrge plastic box on her back what was inside?

No! I just thought it was a box. kinda strange looking, Then she told me it was a bbq! :lol: So I HAD to take a few pics! Sorry folks I just have to! I HAVE TO. I CAN'T HELP IT!
That pack she has on looks like one of those travel suitcase things with the extension handle thing a ma bob. man o man got to carry a camera I tell ya!