Haute Route 2015

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

Re: Haute Route 2015

Postby Cy Kaicener » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:37 pm

Wow - thanks for sharing
. Please visit my website at www.hiking4health.com for more information especially the Links.
http://cys-hiking-adventures.blogspot.com
User avatar
Cy Kaicener
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 3:50 am
Location: Rialto, California, USA

Re: Haute Route 2015

Postby Ric Capucho » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:52 pm

Fabulous trip report of a country that I'm beginning to know well. Thank you.

Currently I'm on vacation in Sardinia (The horror! The horror!) so feeling a bit homesick for the Swiss fjords meself. I kid you not, but the area of Switzerland I live in quickly climbs up to similarly magnificent vistas. Now, where's my Italian mojito gone? Ah yes...

Ric
Ric Capucho
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:54 pm

Previous

Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests