Lost Ice Axe - S Fork Meadows area

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

Postby Hikin_Jim » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:37 am

bluerail wrote:hikers are such good people ( well, most of them)
I might point out that Taco is not a hiker per se. :lol:

HJ
Backpacking stove reviews and information:  Adventures In Stoving
Personal hiking blog: Hikin' Jim's Blog
User avatar
Hikin_Jim
 
Posts: 4958
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Postby TacoDelRio » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:05 pm

I don't even leave my house anymore.

Wait a second... that's not a joke... :cry:
User avatar
TacoDelRio
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:39 pm

Postby Wild » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Good for you bluerail. I lost an axe on baldy and unfortunately the person who found it was not part of that most!

I've seen a hiking couple steal a pair of trekking poles from the summit of san j and ditch them some miles down the hill. Now that's messed up!
Wild
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:50 am
Location: San Diego

Previous

Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests